Zao 'Secret Garden' Summer Collection Nail Polishes
Raspberry - This vibrant summer acid pink summer-vibed shade will accentuate your nails.
Try Zao 'Secret Garden' summer shades to glam up your nails. Choose from succulent Raspberry, Peach Fizz or Glitter Top Coat, which can be worn alone or as a top coat over coloured nail polishes for some fun, summer glitz.
These nail polishes are '10 free', meaning that 10 known toxins traditionally found in nail polish have been replaced; without any toxic ingredients and enriched in silica from bamboo oil, you can use them without limitation.
Ingredients Highlight: bamboo rhizome macerate: thanks to its high content of organic silica, the bamboo macerate helps to give strength to nails, making them more resistant to splitting and cracking.
Cruelty-free - No testing on animals, neither on the finished product nor on ingredients
Vegan - No animal-derived ingredients are used
- Dibutylphthalate: Endocrine disruptor. Irritation of the eyes (lacrimation, conjunctivitis) and upperrespiratory tract (nasopharyngitis, bronchitis possible), if ingested or inhaled: headache, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, hematuria, dizziness, photophobia (sensitivity to light) and nephrotoxicity)
- Toluene: Neurotoxic. Its vapors may be irritating to the upper respiratory tract and eyes above 100 ppm. Following repeated or prolonged contact, this product has a degreasing effect on the skin. It can cause redness, peeling and cracking. Inhalation of vapors may cause central nervous system depression.
- Formaldehyde: Carcinogen. In 2004, IARC has classified formaldehyde as a carcinogen to humans (Group 1). In Europe, it is classified as "category 3 carcinogen" (possibly carcinogenic to humans), but after a more severe proposal of France, this classification is under review.
- Xylene: Irritating and nerve: This product causes mild eye irritation and moderate skin irritation. Inhalation of vapors may cause central nervous system depression. Exposure to vapors may cause irritation of the eyes and upper respiratory tract. Following repeated or prolonged contact, this product has a degreasing effect on the skin. It can cause redness, scaling and cracking.
- Colophony (rosin): Irritating / respiratory disorders: Several cases of skin sensitization are also reported. The cases are isolated but quite varied: beauticians who applied depilatory waxes containing rosin, as well as artists who reacted to their stage makeup.
- Synthetic Camphor: Irritation: eyes, upper respiratory tract if inhaled: decreased frequency of breathing, slow heart rate, worsened symptoms if inhaled in large doses.
Source: CSST - Toxicological directory service (http://www.reptox.csst.qc.ca/)
Zao 'Secret Garden' Summer Collection Nail Polishes - Raspberry (663)
BUTYL ACETATE, ETHYL ACETATE, NITROCELLULOSE, PHTHALIC
ANHYDRIDE/TRIMELLITIC ANHYDRIDE/GLYCOLS COPOLYMER, ACETYL TRIBUTYL CITRATE, ISOPROPYL ALCOHOL,
STEARALKONIUM HECTORITE, PHYLLOSTACHIS BAMBUSOIDES RHIZOME EXTRACT/HELIANTHUS ANNUUS SEED OIL, CITRIC ACID, CALCIUM ALUMINUM BOROSILICATE, MICA, SILICA, TIN OXIDE. MAY CONTAIN (+/-): CI15850, CI 15880,CI 19140, CI 42090, CI 77000, CI 77007,CI 77266, CI 77491,CI 77499, CI 77510,CI 77742, CI77891, CI77163.
Apply one or two coats of nail polish, depending on the desired effect. Finish the look with the “glossy” top coat or "glitter" top coat for a glam night out!