Eco By Sonya Coconut Mint Body Wash is a refreshing blend of natural coconut and mint that will awaken the senses....
- Suitable for all skin types
- Gentle formulation for the whole family
- Cleanses & hydrates skin without stripping natural oils
- Incredibly uplifting aroma
- Blend of coconut, peppermint and aloe vera
- Soap free, SLS free, Synthetic Free
- Free from artificial fragrances, parabens and GMOs
Made with natural & Organic ingredients Certified by the OFC under Australian Government Organic & Bio-Dynamic standards & requirements.
ECO BY SONYA RANGE
Eco By Sonya is a company founded on authenticity and transparency which is why their certifications are SO important.
- Their range of tan and body care products are made with 100% organic, natural ingredients Certified by the Organic Food Chain Australia
- Eco By Sonya is Accredited Toxic Free by Safe Cosmetics Australia
- Eco By Sonya is proudly Vegan, licensed by PETA and accredited by Choose Cruelty Free
- Also, Eco By Sonya are 100% Australian made, owned and operated.
Eco By Sonya Coconut Mint Body Wash 500ml
Apply all over your skin and massage in gently and rinse. Avoid contact with the eyes.
Organic Aloe Vera Leaf Juice*, Natural Decyl Glucoside (Vegetable Derived)**, Organic Glycerin (Vegetable Derived)*, Natural Sodium Levulinate (Plant Derived)**, Natural Xanthan Gum (Sugar Derived)**, Natural Guar Gum (Vegetable Derived)**, Organic Coconut Oil*, Organic Peppermint Oil*, Citric Acid (Citrus Fruit Derived)**, Natural Potassium Sorbate (Berry Fruit Derived)**, Natural Sodium Anisate (Plant Derived)**
ALL ingredients either *Organic or **Natural
NO Harmful Chemicals, NO Synthetic Fragrances, NO Animal Derivatives, NO Synthetic Ingredients, NO Food Colouring, NO PEGS, NO Parabens, NO SD Alcohol, NO Phthalates, NO Petrochemicals, NO Propylene Glycol, NO Phenoxyethanol, NO Artificial Dyes, NO SLS/SLES, NO GMO’S, NO Formaldehyde, NO Aluminium, NO Sulphates
AUSTRALIAN MADE – CERTIFIED ORGANIC – VEGAN – NATURAL – CHOOSE CRUELTY FREE – CERTIFIED TOXIC FREE – LICENSED by PETA