Hey Gorgeous Natural Concealer can help to lighten dark spots, treat acne and plump fine lines.
It's the perfect concealer to achieve a smooth, flawless looking makeup application, especially if you have pronounced blemishes and dark spots. This is because these natural concealers are jam packed with skin nourishing ingredients.
Liquid Concealer is a super-rich, heavy-duty and full-coverage concealer made with potent ingredients to treat blemishes. The combination of green tea, vitamin K, liquorice, caffeine, plant derived collagen, and nourishing oils work to lighten dark spots, kill acne causing bacteria and plump fine lines, creating a super smooth surface over time. This concealer is available in 5 shades.
Hey Gorgeous is:
Beauty Without Cruelty Certified
Made with Natural & Organic Ingredients
No Nasties! Free from toxic ingredients
Liquid Concealers By Hey Gorgeous - 5 Shades
- Always apply to freshly cleansed skin
- If you are using a foundation apply it next. We recommend applying concealer after to avoid it looking cakey or creasing. Applying your face makeup first gives you a smooth, blendable base to work with before you get to covering.
- Apply in inverted triangles under the eyes. Rather than swipe the concealer directly under your eyes, you should draw two upside down triangles beneath your eyes, which will brighten up your entire face.
- Spot apply on any blemishes : Apply your concealer onto the individual pimple, then pat to blend with your ring finger or concealer brush until the dark spot is no longer visible.
- Apply around your nose and on any redness. Be sure to dab, not drag the concealer as you apply it around your nose and on any red spots.
Aloe leaf Juice, Rosehip OIl, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam Seed Oil), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride (MCT from Coconut)* Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla Wax), Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba Seed Oil)* Mica free - all shades are derived from plants and berries. Ozokerite Wax, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Lavandula Officinalis (Lavender Oil)*, Tocopherol (Vitamin E).