Eco By Sonya Natural Deodorant is a unisex formulation with a light natural coconut scent!
Sonya created this natural deodorant because as a runner she couldn’t find a natural alternative that actually worked for her.
- Allows the body to release toxins whilst keeping you fresh
- Masks unpleasant body odour
- Free from aluminium and parabens
- No hidden nasties or toxins
- Convenient, travel-sized roll on
Made with natural and Organic ingredients Certified by the OFC under Australian Government Organic & Bio-Dynamic standards and requirements.
Also this amazing deodorant was awarded “Best Deodorant” by RSVP Magazine – Beauty Awards 2017!
ECO BY SONYA RANGE
Eco By Sonya is a company founded on authenticity and transparency which is why their certifications are SO important.
- Their range of tan and body care products are made with 100% organic, natural ingredients Certified by the Organic Food Chain Australia
- Eco By Sonya is Accredited Toxic Free by Safe Cosmetics Australia
- Eco By Sonya is proudly Vegan, licensed by PETA and accredited by Choose Cruelty Free
- Also, Eco By Sonya are 100% Australian made, owned and operated.
Eco By Sonya Coconut Deodorant
Apply Eco by Sonya Coconut Deodorant to clean, dry skin. Reapply as needed. Avoid broken skin.
Organic Aloe Vera Leaf Juice*, Organic Witch Hazel*, Sodium Bicarbonate (Natural Mineral)**, Organic Ethanol (Vegetable Derived)*, Natural Coconut Flavour**, Organic Glycerin (Vegetable Derived)*, Organic Lavender*, Organic Corn Flower*, Organic Chamomile*, Radish Root Ferment**, Natural Xanthan Gum (Sugar Derived)**
ALL ingredients either *Organic or **Natural
NO Harmful Chemicals, NO Synthetic Fragrances, NO Animal Derivatives, NO Synthetic Ingredients, NO Food Colouring, NO PEGS, NO Parabens, NO SD Alcohol, NO Phthalates, NO Petrochemicals, NO Propylene Glycol, NO Phenoxyethanol, NO Artificial Dyes, NO SLS/SLES, NO GMO’S, NO Formaldehyde, NO Aluminium, NO Sulphates
AUSTRALIAN MADE – CERTIFIED ORGANIC – VEGAN – NATURAL – CHOOSE CRUELTY FREE – CERTIFIED TOXIC FREE – LICENSED by PETA